Believe It Or Not, Use Frozen Lemons And Say Goodbye To Diabetes, Tumors, Overweight
Lemons contain antioxidants which can help in treating many ailments. However, juicing the lemon will not provide the maximum of its benefits, and for that reason it would be better to freeze them as the peel contains the good stuff.
It has the power to boost the immune system, normalize the cholesterol levels, and prevent cancer development. Moreover, the peel provides anti-microbial effects and prevents infections caused by fungi and bacteria as well as remove internal worms and parasites.
Health benefits of lemon:
- Prevents asthma symptoms;
- Boosts immunity;
- Treats inflammation;
- Reduces he risks of strokes;
- Prevents cancer;
- Cleans kidneys and liver;
- Prevents and treats stress and depression;
- Highly effective against bacteria.
Lemons vs. cancer
According to the latest research lemon peels provide great nutrients and have a great potential in destroying and removing toxic waste from the body. For this reason lemons are recommended in the treatment against cancer. Many studies confirmed this.
There have been done more than 20 lab tests during the 70s and experts showed that frozen lemons can destroy malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including pancreas, lung, prostate, breast, and colon. Frozen lemons are even more potent than chemotherapy in destroying cancer, and they are much healthier and safer solutions than chemo. Lemons leave the healthy cells intact, while chemo destroys them.
Get the most of the lemons
The peel contains 5-10 times more vitamins than the juice. According to a nutritionist and expert in women’s health, Dr. Marilyn Glenville, the comb of healthy peels can do good for the overall health as most of the antioxidants in it are included in the peel or the pith, rather than the pulp. One could better make a smoothie, than a juice as in this way the while fruit will be consumed and any single nutrient won’t be thrown away.
The bitter taste of citrus fruit makes people not that keen on them. However, here is a recipe which will pull the maximum of the lemons without tasting their bitter flavor.
- Wash and disinfect the lemons with baking soda or apple cider vinegar;
- Rinse them with water and [at them with a dry towel;
- Place them in the freezer and let them stay overnight;
- When they are completely frozen, grate the whole lemon along with the seeds, pulp, and peel;
- Place the grated lemon into ice cube trays and store them in a freezer. Use the cubes whenever you want.
They will give a stronger taste to your dishes. You can add them into your soups, salads, yoghurts, pasta sauces, smoothie, juice, tea, baked goods, and homemade ice cream.